Albi Clad TF
Refer to our downloads page for complete technical information.
KBS Passive Fire represents Albi in Australia, New Zealand and Saudi Arabia.
NOW AS1530, Part 4 Approved for 2 hours
Albi Clad TF fireproofing is a water-based, intumescent thin film coating that represents an aesthetic breakthrough in fire protection for exposed structural steel for interior fireproofing. the thin film coatings are a unique combination of intumescent fire protection and an attractive, decorative interior finish which matches othe architectural coatings.
Albi Clad TF is used in commercial buildings for fireproofing steel columns and fireproofing steel beams where architectural designs call for an extremely thin, aesthetic architectural finish with simultaneous fire protection for concrete or steel. Albi Clad TF thin-film fireproofing is listed by Underwriters Laboratories, Inc.
- Water-Based Intumescent coating,
- For Interior works,
- Steel beam fireproofing,
- Steel column fireproofing,
- Truss fireproofing,
- Attractive Architectural Finish,
- Thin-Film Applies Like Paint,
- ULI Listed,
- AS1530, Part 4 Approved,
- Durable, Abrasion-Resistant Surface,
- Up to 3-1/2 Hours Protection.
Albi Clad TF is Ideal For
- HSS columns,
- Structural Steel Beams,
- Exposed Steel in Atriums,
- Fire Escape Stairways,
- Manufacturing Facilities,
- A Host of Other Applications.