Albi Clad 800
Refer to our downloads page for complete technical information.
KBS Passive Fire represents Albi in Australia, New Zealand and Saudi Arabia.
Albi Clad 800 mastic fireproofing is a solvent-based, intumescent mastic fire protective coating for structural steel, concrete, and other construction materials. It is fireproof paint specifically designed for exterior fireproofing applications in demanding environments, and is sprayed or rolled for an attractive finish. It exhibits superior characteristics to the other Albi Clads for exterior durability and performance.
Albi Clad 800 carries a wide range of ULI listings under both the E-119 and the ULI 1709 Hydrocarbon test criteria. Albi Clad 800 is listed by Underwriters Laboratories, Inc. for both interior and exterior fire proofing. It is ideal for use in a wide variety of commercial, institutional and industrial environments where conventional fireproofing is not sufficiently rugged, lightweight or appropriate as a finish. The intumescent mastic paint or fire proof paint will withstand weathering, chemical fumes, and a range of severe environmental abuses.
- ULI 1709 Rated for Up to 3 Hours for hydrocarbon fireproofing,
- For exterior steel fireproofing,
- Lightweight, hammer-hard, thin film application follows the contour of substrate,
- Outstanding wear resistance eliminates dusting, flaking, cracking and delamination,
- Outstanding fire protection even after years of extreme exterior weathering, abuse and vibration,
- Single-component, factory formulated to eliminate job-site blending.
ALBI CLAD 800 Is Ideal For:
- Offshore Drilling Platforms,
- Petrochemical Plants,
- Steel Plants,
- Power Plants,
- Dock Facilities,
- All Exterior Commercial Applications.